Lately, I have had many clients struggle with making a space function, while also trying to have it look "pretty" and orderly at the same time. Take the laundry room for example. A place of necessity for us all but sometimes the clutter of open shelving gives an overall stressful feeling. Follow the simple solutions below for a beautiful, clutter free area:
1. Keep your laundry room organized with separate bins for stain-treatment tools, detergents, and general cleaning products. Decorative baskets and bins work perfectly.
2. Label baskets and bins accordingly with decorative labels. Martha Stewart has a wonderful line of products.
3. Use a stylish tissue box to keep dryer sheets.
4. Add a decorative curtains, with pops of color to hide shelving or laundry bins.
5. Enjoy your new functioning, beautiful space!